User Experience champion with a wealth of experience gained working with high street retailers and leading brands.
I’m a User Experience champion with a wealth of experience gained working with high street retailers and leading brands. My skills base includes UX, Usability testing, User Centred Design, online marketing, customer insight, web analytics and multi-variate testing.
- 12 years usability and user experience
- 7 years A/.B and Multivariate testing
- 6 years site optimisation expertise (over 30M revenue lift)
- 4 years International site optimisation programme mgmnt
- 16 years project and product team management
- 12 years hands on and technical web analytics
- In depth customer insight research skills
- Conversion optimisation specialist
- Video on Demand and integrated video
- Contract negotiation, SLA and KPI development
- Startup Advisor and Mentor
I am proud of the consumer facing improvements delivered during my career and how I fostered an appreciation of the importance of the user experience within others. I have become recognised as a technology champion for UX techniques and web analytics, contributing to respected publications, industry events and expert panels. I write regularly for Econsultancy on user experience and mobile strategy.
At Belron, I’ve increased Worldwide online conversion rates by over 40% in less than two years. Using agile techniques, optimisation and usability research blended with a brilliant team of people, we delivered measurable benefits to both consumer *and* the business bottom line. In a big way.
Rather than bore you with more random stats, just ask me questions!
Specialties: User Experience, User centred design, Usability testing and techniques, Web analytics, customer insight and research, a/b and multi-variate testing, conversion rate, page and funnel optimisation, streamed and downloadable video, project and programme management, customer self service contact deflection, competitive benchmarking, information architecture and search analytics.