Using Algorithmic Content Analysis For High Impact SEO Upgrades
Data-driven content upgrades are an SEO’s favorite.
In this session, we will study how to match content quality, search query intent and Google’s needs. New tools allow us to comprehend Page 1, ranking factors and ranking success better than ever before.
I will use case studies to explore the process of keyword-specific ranking correlation studies, as well as algorithmic content analysis.
· Google’s algorithm might be a black box. But by studying successful websites, we can reverse-engineer their ranking factors and optimizations.
· Statistical relevance allows us to create effective SEO strategies.
· New content analysis tools give us insights on how Google processes (and understands) content – allowing for highly specific recommendations.
In this session, we will cover:
· How to use correlational SEO to gain a competitive advantage.
· Insights on what strategies your competitors are using to rank successfully.
· How to analyze if Google gets the topic, sentiment and intent of your content.
· The difference between primary keywords, variations/match words and LSI/context keywords.
Suited for agencies and brands with a large amount of content that find themselves stuck on page 2 or 3 no matter how many links they build.